- Oct 17 - 18 2023
- All Day
Certified Startup Training – Session 4
The Certified Startup Training (CST) course provides students with in-depth knowledge of the LS drives. The class length is 2 days. A heavy emphasis
on hands-on learning is the basis of the learning experience for this class.
Who should attend?
• Field Service Techs
• Sales Engineers
• Anyone who starts up or works with LS VFDs!
Benefits of attending
• Become a Certified Startup person for LS VFDs
• Gain knowledge of keypad navigation and operation
• Learn about drive parameters and how they apply to real world applications
• Obtain an additional 2 year extended warranty on LS drives! (must attend and pass written test)
Topics covered (applies to M100, G100, S100, iS7, H100+, and bypasses)
• Becoming familiar with the technical manuals
• Using the parameter tables
• Derating requirements
• Power wiring
• Control wiring
• Keypad Operation
• Startup Programming
• Control Methods
• Start/stop and reference controls
• Local/Remote and HOA setup
• Parameter backup
LS Electric America Inc. 625 Heathrow Dr. Lincolnshire, IL 60069
Lunch will be provided during training by LS Electric America
There is no cost for this class. A zero dollar PO should be submitted to tech_support.us@LSElectricAmerica.com to hold your spot in class.
Please inform your Regional Sales Manager if you have interest in attending this class or register at the below link.
A student may cancel their attendance up to 7 days prior to the start of class. Less than 7 day notice will result in a $300 cancellation fee.