- Oct 18 - 19 2022
- All Day
Certified Startup Training – Session 4
2 Day course covering G100, S100, iS7, and H100
The Certified Startup Training (CST) course provides students with in-depth knowledge of the LS Electric drives. The class length is 1 day. A heavy emphasis on hands-on remote learning is the basis of the learning experience for this class.
Who should attend?
- Field Service Techs
- Sales Engineers
- Anyone who starts up or works with LS VFDs!
Benefits of attending
- Become a Certified Startup person for LS VFDs
- Gain knowledge of keypad navigation and operation
- Learn about drive parameters and how they apply to real world applications
- Obtain an additional 2 year extended warranty on LS drives! (must attend and pass written test)
Topics covered (applies to G100, S100, iS7, H100, and bypasses)
- Becoming familiar with the technical manuals
- Using the parameter tables
- Derating requirements
- Power wiring
- Control wiring
- Keypad Operation
- Startup Programming
- Control Methods
- Start/stop and reference controls
- Local/Remote and HOA setup
- Parameter backup
2022 Scheduled Dates
- Session 1– Start Date: 1/18/22 – End Date: 1/19/22
- Session 2— Start Date: 4/19/22 – End Date: 4/20/22
- Session 3 – Start Date: 7/26/22 – End Date: 7/27/22
- Session 4 — Start Date: 10/18/22 – End Date: 10/19/22
Class starts at 9:00 am and ends at 5:00 pm. The second day of training typically ends mid-afternoon.
- There is no cost for this class. A zero dollar PO should be submitted to tech_support.us@LSElectricAmerica.com to hold your spot in class.
- Please inform your Regional Sales Manager if you have interest in attending this class or register at the below link.https://www.lselectricamerica.com/training/
- A student may cancel their attendance up to 7 days prior to the start of class. Less than 7 day notice will result in a $300 cancellation fee.